Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cookies


Gracie and Lily posing while baking Christmas cookies.
We have been out of school for 3 days now due to the blizzard that dumped tons of snow on us. Lily wasn't feeling well so we decided to just bake cookies instead of trying to brave the weather outside again. (Although, I'm not sure I'm getting out of taking them sledding because Lily says she's feeling better this morning). The girls had a good time baking cookies last night and watching Christmas movies. My principal called around 7:00 last night with the news that we weren't having school again today so after a "happy dance", the girls and I decided that we could stay up late and finish our cookies and watch movies as late as we wanted. Kent was glad to turn in early and let me handle the bedtime duties.

No comments: